According to Don Corrigan of the Webster-KirkwoodsTimes – Property values are hiking across St. Louis County. That’s a double-edged sword. On the plus side, the hikes can mean a better price at home sale time. On the downside, it...Read more
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey backs effort to demolish 30 vacant city of St. Louis buildings
- Have You Reassessed Your Home?
- Deadline for Property Value Appeals is set on July 8th
- How to Appeal Property Taxes in Missouri (& Why You Should)
- How Do You Know When You Need a Residential Appraiser or a General Appraiser?