Whats ahead this spring? Supply is “in-balance” Supply in St. Louis County has continually declined and remained relatively stable throughout 2013 with both a median and mode of four months of inventory. Four months is generally recognized as a...Read more
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey backs effort to demolish 30 vacant city of St. Louis buildings
- Have You Reassessed Your Home?
- Deadline for Property Value Appeals is set on July 8th
- How to Appeal Property Taxes in Missouri (& Why You Should)
- How Do You Know When You Need a Residential Appraiser or a General Appraiser?